Could anyone (English native speaker) help with editing two texts?
Thread poster: allys

allys  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:29
English to Russian
+ ...
Sep 29, 2010

Dear colleagues,

Besides translation I am also an educational writer. I am asking you for a favour to read and edit 2 texts (1400 words). They are written by me and I need a native English speaker to look through the texts and edit them if necessary to be sure the English is authentic.

Hoping there will be somebody who can do this.

Regards,
Sasha

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:29
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
Why don't you post a job? Sep 29, 2010

I am not a native speaker of English so I cannot help with editing, but from what I see it would be much better idea to post this as a job.

If you have small budget but this is not for profit enterprise you can post it as a not for profit job - rules for posting non profit jobs are available here: http://www.proz.com/inc/info/info_frame.php?info_mode=info&code=jp_nonprofit&v5=1

Best Regards
Stanislaw

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Could anyone (English native speaker) help with editing two texts?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search