CIoL Examinations
Thread poster: Laia Bove Imhoff

Laia Bove Imhoff
United States
Local time: 12:05
English to Catalan
+ ...
Oct 24, 2010

Even though I am currently taking a course to take the CIoL exam, I feel like I should get a Certificate and learn some more before I actually take the exam.
I need to do online since I am on the road 10 months out of the year... Does anyone know what program would be better, the one from New York University, or the one from UC San Diego?? Has anyone taken either of these certificates?

Here are their websites

I will appreciate any help since I want to start as soon as possible!!! Thanks in advance,

[Edited at 2010-10-24 04:14 GMT]

[Edited at 2010-10-25 02:55 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CIoL Examinations

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search