Can you recommend a Language School/Teacher in or near Lünen, Germany (D-44532)
Thread poster: Sarah Downing

Sarah Downing  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:06
German to English
+ ...
Aug 10, 2004

Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine is soon going to start an apprenticeship to become a "Bürokauffrau" (trained clerk) for "Bürokommunikation" (business communication) This will involve her having to brush up on her English skills as well as taking some English exams.

I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend me an English teacher/language school in or near Lünen (D-44532) in Germany so that I could pass on your recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

Sarah Downing

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:06
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Try to contact St. Clair in Dortmund Aug 10, 2004

They have a translation business and do teach language.
They are member of ProZ: http://www.proz.com/pro/5269 or Tarquin Bull http://www.proz.com/pro/1027

Hope they are as good school, as good agency they are.

Regards
Jerzy

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can you recommend a Language School/Teacher in or near Lünen, Germany (D-44532)

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search