Can you recommend a Spanish online course?
Thread poster: Philip Thinggaard

Philip Thinggaard  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:41
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 19, 2013

Hi, over time I have been asked in my network to recommend one or several Spanish courses. can anyone help me out or recommend quality Spanish courses to take online? I have never taken a course myself but as a Spanish teacher and translator myself, i would like to know.
regards,

[Edited at 2013-02-19 09:18 GMT]

Marie-Helene Dubois  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:41
Spanish to English
+ ...
It's basic but Feb 19, 2013

I like the concept of Babbel (www.babbel.com). It uses the flash card system which helps people start learning a little as an infant learns a language and there is an app for people with smartphones. It's set out like a game but I think that it's very much for beginners rather than people who seriously want to learn a language at a certain level.

BenEngFrJap  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Rosetta Stone Feb 28, 2013

Rosetta Stone is nice but expensive

Olga Bogatova
United States
Local time: 16:41
Member (2010)
Spanish to Russian
+ ...
busuu.com Mar 1, 2013

I go to busuu.com to learn new words and patterns and chat with people. They offer A1 to B2 levels.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can you recommend a Spanish online course?

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search