New app "French Audio Quiz" for iPhone (free download)
Thread poster: Neil Coffey

Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:04
French to English
+ ...
Aug 9, 2014

Dear colleagues,

If you have a spare moment this weekend, I invite anyone learning or teaching French to take a quick look at a new app I have released this week. French Audio Quiz is designed to help students to learn and reinforce their core French vocabulary, and as the name suggests, is based around recordings of a native French speaker pronouncing all of the words included. The app is free to download and will run on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/french-audio-quiz/id903732044?mt=8

Comments and suggested improvements are always welcome, particularly as I know that many colleagues here will also be involved in language teaching!

Neil

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New app "French Audio Quiz" for iPhone (free download)

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search