Thread poster: Salome Lopez-Lavado (X)
Salome Lopez-Lavado (X)
Salome Lopez-Lavado (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:59
English
Jan 3, 2006

Happy new year to all!

A friend of mine is planning an extended vacation around Japan and wants to learn Japanese. Any recommendations of Japanese classes in the Washington, DC area?

Thanks and cheers
Jeff

Will Matter
Will Matter  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:59
English
+ ...
Vacation Japanese Jan 3, 2006

Not sure how much time your friend is willing to devote to this task or what their schedule may be but numerous places in and around D.C. offer classes. The first school that came to mind was University of Maryland, College Park (UMCP) but this is only one choice among many. Alternatively, you could refer them to me, I have a *lot* of experience teaching basic, useful, functional Japanese that will allow them to be able to meet basic needs and keep out of trouble along with loads of very useful ... See more
Not sure how much time your friend is willing to devote to this task or what their schedule may be but numerous places in and around D.C. offer classes. The first school that came to mind was University of Maryland, College Park (UMCP) but this is only one choice among many. Alternatively, you could refer them to me, I have a *lot* of experience teaching basic, useful, functional Japanese that will allow them to be able to meet basic needs and keep out of trouble along with loads of very useful cultural info. Depending on where they're going, how long they'll be there and what they would like to do or are interested in I can tailor the curriculum to meet their needs. If I can be of service feel free to contact me through ProZ.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EN>JA classes in Washington DC area

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »