Off topic: Good English's school in London?
Thread poster: curioso
curioso
English
Feb 15, 2007

Hi my name is Manuel and I'm 29.
Could you show me a good English's school in London? My english is bad and I would like to attend a intensive general English's course for 2 months.
I know that it is important that the school is approved by British Council , but what ? Frances King School of English...King's School of English...St Giles London Highgate...they are too much.
Thanks and excuse for the trouble.

Direct link Reply with quote

Spencer Allman
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:15
Finnish to English
London School of English Feb 16, 2007

In Holland Park. I worked their for 14 years.

Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:15
Member (2004)
German to English
Any of the British Council schools Feb 16, 2007

are just fine.
If you are concerned with learning how to speak and are not interest in exam courses then I can also recommend Callan School http://www.callan.co.uk/ . This method will get you speaking and listening very well indeed but is not suitable to students wanting to take exams. It is especially good for those with low skills and learning experience.
Gillian

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Good English's school in London?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search