Florida A&M University
Thread poster: Marna Renteria
Marna Renteria
Marna Renteria  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:15
Spanish to English
Sep 12, 2007

Does anyone know whatever happened to the Critical Languages Institute at Florida A&M? And its dynamic director, Dr. James Earl Norman? They had a translation certificate program, but the program died the very year I finished my 21 hours of courses and took the final exam, in 1994 or 1995. See the link, page 8, for more information, the only inform... See more
Does anyone know whatever happened to the Critical Languages Institute at Florida A&M? And its dynamic director, Dr. James Earl Norman? They had a translation certificate program, but the program died the very year I finished my 21 hours of courses and took the final exam, in 1994 or 1995. See the link, page 8, for more information, the only information I can find.

https://www.calico.org/html/article_544.pdf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Florida A&M University

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »