Opening and editing Transit project
Thread poster: Pauline Gerdes

Pauline Gerdes
Local time: 11:05
Member (2013)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 28, 2009

I have never used Transit before, but I need to do a project English into Dutch.
I downloaded the Satellite PE version....
I received a folder with several files in it, ext. IST/NEL/PRJ/FFD/ENG.
If I open the language pairs I get a blank field in the dialog. Browsing to the specific folder gives me the ENG files (source) and a dialog which is creating a German file. I can't seem to change the language settings. How can I do this?
The dutch file should already be pretranslated and if I open up (with the German (which is wrong I know)) nothing is pretransl. Also the fuzzy isn't working.
I hope someone can help me....

Direct link Reply with quote

Ana Kardum  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:05
German to Croatian
+ ...
Have a look at the link below... Oct 28, 2009

Please, have a look at this link:

We wrote a lot about this software in the forums...there are instructions on how to use it in the corresponding manuals. If you cannot find/download any manual, I will be glad to send you one - just contact me through my profile.

Good luck with your project!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Opening and editing Transit project

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search