Need help to use Transit Nxt
Thread poster: Albert Golub

Albert Golub  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:15
English to French
Oct 29, 2010

I just downloaded a 3 month version of Transit Nxt and I am lost (very different from Trados). Feeling like an idiot again!!!!!!!!!
Can it only open specific file formats ?
It doesn't allow me to create a project (the create project box can't be checked - just open - open last and receive project) and the screens presented in the user guide don't appear.
Thanks for your possible help and have a nice day

Francoise Perigaut
Germany
Local time: 05:15
German to French
+ ...
Which version did you buy? Oct 29, 2010

If you have the Freelance version, it's normal those features are greyed. You need the Freelance Pro version.
https://shop.star-group.net/docs/productguides/pg_TransitNXT_ENG.pdf

If you bought a Freelance Pro version, you should contact Star, maybe there is something wrong with your activation key.

[Edited at 2010-10-29 19:58 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need help to use Transit Nxt

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search