How to determine the percentage of internal repetitions?
Thread poster: Hans Lenting

Hans Lenting  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 11, 2011

Hi all,

In Trados Workbench it is very easy to determine the percentage of internal repetitions in a bunch of Word documents that are analyzed.

How can I achieve this simple task in Transit NXT?

I've ticked 'Report Settings | Regard internal repetions, Per Project', 'Show repetition column' and 'View in Words, Percentage' in the Report Manager.

I'd just like to see a simple percentage (e.g. 40 % of the words in the projects are reps). Is this possible in Transit at all?

Thanks,

Hans

Direct link Reply with quote

Ana Kardum  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 06:27
German to Croatian
+ ...
I would also like to know this... Aug 11, 2011

Hi Hans,

Thanks for posting this question. I will try to find this out by contacting their support office and will let you know. Perhaps we need to have another version of Transit NXT, though I am not sure about this.

Ana

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to determine the percentage of internal repetitions?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search