Transit XV (SP 26) and *.PPF project
Thread poster: brude
Sep 3, 2011

Dear colleagues,

Is there anyone who could possibly help me solve the following problem? I've got Transit XV (SP 26) and *.PPF project that is supposed to work with Transit NXT. I have no opportunity to install Transit NXT. Is it possible to make PPF work with Transit XV? Someone has already told me about a compatibility pack or something. Probably anyone could share it or help me to convert the project? It's urgent. I need to solve the problem these weekend. Thank you in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Arabictranslate  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 05:23
German to Arabic
+ ...
Ask your client for the compatibility package Sep 3, 2011

Hi,

Ask your client for the compatibility package, he should be having it and can send it to you free of charge.

Install it and you would be able to handle Transit NXT projects using XV.

Regards

brude
TOPIC STARTER
reply Sep 3, 2011

Arabic Translation Team wrote:

Hi,

Ask your client for the compatibility package, he should be having it and can send it to you free of charge.

Install it and you would be able to handle Transit NXT projects using XV.

Regards

Thank you for your advice! I won't be able to do it till Monday. I need to solve the problem these weekends myself. Probably someone could share the compatibility package with me? I'd be very greatful for any help.

[Edited at 2011-09-03 14:56 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit XV (SP 26) and *.PPF project

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search