Satellite Transit PE crashes on alt+ins
Thread poster: Kathleen Misson

Kathleen Misson  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:48
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
Oct 12, 2011

Has anyone come across this before? When I have translated a sentence, I press alt+ins to save into the memory and go to the next sentence.

The Fuzzy Index window pops up but the progress bar does nothing.

The program is frozen and I have to exit through windows task manager and lose all changes.

I have Windows 7 64bit. I have tried changing the compatibility to different windows versions to no avail. Have tried uninstaling and reinstalling.

The same program works fine on my laptop, which is windows 7 32 bit.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 06:48
Tranist NXT crashes frequenly Nov 17, 2011

Tranist NXT seems fragil and easily gets into crash in my WIN7 64-bit system. Sometimes ordinary actions, such as Find/Replace, Copy/Paste, can cause it to crash down. Does anyone else has the same experience?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Satellite Transit PE crashes on alt+ins

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search