Thread poster: Kathleen Misson

Kathleen Misson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:58
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
Oct 12, 2011

Hello,

Has anyone come across this before? When I have translated a sentence, I press alt+ins to save into the memory and go to the next sentence.

The Fuzzy Index window pops up but the progress bar does nothing.

The program is frozen and I have to exit through windows task manager and lose all changes.

I have Windows 7 64bit. I have tried changing the compatibility to different windows versions to no avail. Have tried uninstaling and reinstal
... See more
Hello,

Has anyone come across this before? When I have translated a sentence, I press alt+ins to save into the memory and go to the next sentence.

The Fuzzy Index window pops up but the progress bar does nothing.

The program is frozen and I have to exit through windows task manager and lose all changes.

I have Windows 7 64bit. I have tried changing the compatibility to different windows versions to no avail. Have tried uninstaling and reinstalling.

The same program works fine on my laptop, which is windows 7 32 bit.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.
Collapse

springhao

Local time: 10:58
Tranist NXT crashes frequenly Nov 17, 2011

Tranist NXT seems fragil and easily gets into crash in my WIN7 64-bit system. Sometimes ordinary actions, such as Find/Replace, Copy/Paste, can cause it to crash down. Does anyone else has the same experience?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Satellite Transit PE crashes on alt+ins

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
MultiTerm
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »