Transit Nxt (pro) crashes... Again. Restore options?
Thread poster: Campman

Campman  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:05
English to Dutch
+ ...
Apr 12

Transit Nxt (Pro) has crashed quite often the past year (I get a Windows message saying something like "breakpoint set by user. The software is no longer working. Looking for a solution... No solution found". (Windows never finds solutions in these situations, but that's another story).

Last crash was more serious than the previous ones. I lost a lot of settings - no more self-defined views, I had to define my user role at startup, the list of "recent projects" no longer displays at startup, the dictionary I use for spell check cannot be found.

Do these settings make a package in one file?
Is there a way to restore?
Why does this happen?
Does anyone have the same experience that Transit NXT (Pro) crashes more and more often?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit Nxt (pro) crashes... Again. Restore options?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search