Off topic: Translator networking in Perth next week
Thread poster: Patricia Will

Patricia Will  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 22:52
Member (2004)
German to English
Aug 5, 2009

Hi to all those translators and interpreters living in the Perth area. As previously discussed, I would like to organise a get-together for coffee next week. I suggest either Monday or Wednesday morning around 10.30. Let's just meet up and have a general chat about the profession and/or any local issues. The Zamia cafe near the Synergy playground in Kings Park is a great venue, or the cafes in the Art Gallery or the State (Alexander) library are very handy if people are coming in by public transport. I assume that a meeting in the city centre would suit everyone better. I am up in the Northern coastal suburbs but don't mind coming into town. Open to other suggestions of course.

Any takers?
Best regards
Patricia (Trish) Will

Geraldine Oudin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Japanese to French
+ ...
Hi! Aug 13, 2009

Hi Patricia!
I just saw your message, sorry. Next time can you please send me a PM?
I live in Dianella and need to take the bus, so anywhere near the city is easier for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Anna Herbst[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translator networking in Perth next week

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search