Chris Ellison  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:58
Member (2013)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 29, 2009

Hello all,

Could anyone tell me whether I need to do a resumen for the Hacienda for payment of IRPF?
I currently do modelo 130 (trimestral).

I'm worried because I know we have to do the resumen anual modelo 390 for IVA with 303 trimestral and I don't want to be fined for not doing it!

[I apologise if this has been posted before; I did trawl the forum but couldn't spot any other queries
... See more
Hello all,

Could anyone tell me whether I need to do a resumen for the Hacienda for payment of IRPF?
I currently do modelo 130 (trimestral).

I'm worried because I know we have to do the resumen anual modelo 390 for IVA with 303 trimestral and I don't want to be fined for not doing it!

[I apologise if this has been posted before; I did trawl the forum but couldn't spot any other queries on this]

Thanks very much, and a happy New Year,
Chris.

[Edited at 2009-12-29 15:48 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Modelo resumen" IRPF necessary?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »