ley según la cual los servicios de traducción intracomunitarios se facturan sin IVA
Thread poster: R.M.Torres

R.M.Torres  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:09
French to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 15, 2013

En España,
¿cuál es la ley según la cual los servicios de traducción intracomunitarios van exentos de
IVA en la factura?

Direct link Reply with quote

Teresa Borges
Portugal
Local time: 11:09
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Directiva 2006/112/CE y Real Decreto 1466/2007 Nov 15, 2013

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/static_files/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Normativas/Ficheros_Asociados_a_Las_Normativas/A2013/Directiva_IVA_2013.pdf

https://www.boe.es/diario_boe/txt.php?id=BOE-A-2007-19883

[Edited at 2013-11-15 13:03 GMT]

Teresa Borges
Portugal
Local time: 11:09
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Directiva 2006/112/CE Nov 15, 2013

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/static_files/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Normativas/Ficheros_Asociados_a_Las_Normativas/A2013/Directiva_IVA_2013.pdf

neilmac  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:09
Spanish to English
+ ...
Useful link Nov 15, 2013

Thanks for posting the links. The VAT regime in Spain is a minefield. In the last year I've had to pay back about 3000 euros in IVA that I had claimed exemption for in 2010, 2011 and 2012 but couldn't find all the invoices to justify my claim when they asked me to produce them. To make matters worse, this morning I received another letter saying they now want to fine me (265 euros corresponding to 2010) because apparently being a lousy bookkeeper is considered "falta grave". I'm going to appeal against the fine, since I paid all the back money owed in full, as well as the "intereses de demora" and now I think they're taking it too far. It's as if they've said "hey, look, this guy actually pays up - let's squeeze him totally dry..."

The moral of this story is: remember to keep ALL your invoices and receipts if you're planning on claiming VAT relief.

[Edited at 2013-11-15 16:24 GMT]

Agnes Lenkey  Identity Verified
German to Spanish
+ ...
Gracias, yo tenía otra más antigua Nov 15, 2013

Hola Teresa,

gracias por el link y la información, en cuanto pueda la miraré detalladamente.

Hasta ahora en mis facturas intracomunitarias sin IVA utilizaba el siguiente texto: (IVA n/a según la) ***Ley 37/1992, de 28 de diciembre, del Impuesto sobre el Valor Añadido. (BOE, 29-diciembre-1992)***

Eso fue lo que me dijeron que hay que poner. Cambiaré el texto, pero de curiosidad te pregunto, ¿crees que fue un error grande aludir a la Ley de 1992? Obviamente hay que poner lo más reciente.

Gracias de nuevo y un saludo a todos,

Agnes

P. S.: Sorry to hear about this Neilmac. We learn from everything...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ley según la cual los servicios de traducción intracomunitarios se facturan sin IVA

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search