MA Translation
Thread poster: greta grinfeld

greta grinfeld  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:25
English to Spanish
Oct 2, 2014

Hello, new to the industry and profession. Looking for an MA in Translation (or similar training) not too far from London, anyone can share their experience? Read some very useful posts going back to 2010 etc, Westminster seems to have a good reputation, is this still the case? Anyone know about UCL?
Any comments will be so appreciated, thanks!
Greta

Direct link Reply with quote

Jolanta Grigg  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Polish
+ ...
Portsmouth MA in Translation Dec 14, 2014

I am currently studying full time at Portsmouth. The course is quite intense and not cheap but it was definitely worth it. I am learning a lot. don't know what else to say. Feel free to ask if you have specific questions.

Francesca Ventura
United Kingdom
Member (Jan 2018)
English to Italian
+ ...
MA Jun 30, 2017

Hey, I'm about to finish my MA at the University of Birmingham, if you have any questions feel free to ask:)

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

MA Translation

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search