Russian Interpreter on a military base?
Thread poster: sputnitsa
Feb 21, 2012

Hi everyone

I was offered a job as Russian language interpreter on a military base in Arizona. I've never had such an experience, so I don't know how much I am supposed to charge them. They want me to live there for a week and to be available 24/7. Room and board are included.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Lt Zavorotniy
Local time: 13:53
English to Russian
+ ...
Brilliant offer! Mar 6, 2012

sputnitsa wrote:

Hi everyone

I was offered a job as Russian language interpreter on a military base in Arizona. I've never had such an experience, so I don't know how much I am supposed to charge them. They want me to live there for a week and to be available 24/7. Room and board are included.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Anyway you have to know military acronims and all the armament. How did you manage to obtain such an offer?

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Russian Interpreter on a military base?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search