EAD work permit
Thread poster: Paulina Villavicencio

Paulina Villavicencio
United States
Local time: 01:45
English to Spanish
+ ...

Posted via
ProZ.com Mobile

Apr 27

Hi everyone!

I just want to know if I need my EAD work permit in order to start to work as a translator. I've already asked for it and I'm waiting for the USCIS answer.
Thank you in advance.


Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

EAD work permit

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search