27% increase in the demand of Greek translation in 2010

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "27% increase in the demand of Greek translation in 2010".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Claudia Corriero  Identity Verified
Ireland
Greek to Italian
+ ...
source Jun 28, 2010

May I ask you where did yu find these data? I am extremely interested in these results since I am working with translations from Greek int Italian.

Direct link Reply with quote

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Link source Jun 28, 2010

Hi,

This information was published on PR Web http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4186794.htm

Romina

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 23:40
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
The source of this data Jun 28, 2010

anipsioula wrote:
May I ask you where did you find these data?

Since Romina is a staff member and since she posted the link to the article, I think it may be safe for me to answer your question. The news article is in fact a PR media release from a translation firm called One Hour Translation, and the statistics in the media release reflects their experience. According to the media release, One Hour Translation is "the web’s leading professional translation services provider", but I'm not sure what data that claim is based on.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

27% increase in the demand of Greek translation in 2010

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search