The Spanish Royal National Academy of Medicine launches its Diccionario de Términos Médicos

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "The Spanish Royal National Academy of Medicine launches its Diccionario de Términos Médicos".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Werner Maurer  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 21:57
Spanish to English
+ ...
ooh, I want one Sep 30, 2011

...but their website doesn't give any clue as to how or where to obtain it or what it costs, and has no links to it, no sample page, no nothing. Textbook case of ineffective advertising!

Direct link Reply with quote

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:57
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
links Sep 30, 2011

There is a glowing write-up in a Spanish blog here:
http://medicablogs.diariomedico.com/josemateos/2011/09/29/me-he-comprado-un-diccionario-de-terminos-medicos/
with links to the print and online versions.

I've also found it here:
http://www.agapea.com/libros/Diccionario-de-terminos-medicos-version-electronica-isbn-8498354501-i.htm

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Spanish Royal National Academy of Medicine launches its Diccionario de Términos Médicos

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search