https://www.proz.com/forum/translation_news/217126-prozcom_certified_pro_network_pro_certification_in_more_than_one_language_pair_released.html

ProZ.com Certified PRO Network: PRO certification in more than one language pair released

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "ProZ.com Certified PRO Network: PRO certification in more than one language pair released".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Murad AWAD
Murad AWAD  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:59
English to Arabic
+ ...

ProZ.com Certified PRO Network: PRO certification in more than one language pair Jan 28, 2012

Dear Jared,

Many thanks for you and for Lucia for your great efforts.

Kind regards,

Murad AWAD

Stéphanie Denton (X)
Stéphanie Denton (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:59
French to English
+ ...
Thank you! Feb 1, 2012

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. Just a quick point, I can't display anything other than the "P" logo next to my name, any tips? I've tried what it says to do, but it never appears!

Thanks

Stéphanie

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Certified PRO Network badge Feb 2, 2012

Hello Stéphanie,

You can also display the Certified PRO Network badge in your profile, showing both language pairs in which you were certified.

Just follow the instructions here: http://www.proz.com/post/1879637#1879637

Hope this helps.

Lucia

María Peluffo
María Peluffo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
How can I display my badge? Jun 26, 2012

Hello,
I followed Lucia´s link to the instruction and apparently it has been removed. Any idea how can I display my Certified PRO badge in my profile?
Thanks for your help,

María Lucía Peluffo

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Instructions to use Certified PRO Network badge and logo Jun 26, 2012

Hello María Lucía,

You should be able to find the instructions you need following this link: http://www.proz.com/faq/124796#124796

Hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes.

Lucía

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com Certified PRO Network: PRO certification in more than one language pair released

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »