Does anybody know about the CAT tool HSStudio7_PE?
Thread poster: Hellmut Kohlsdorf

Hellmut Kohlsdorf  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:53
German to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 25, 2010

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

I have a project that requires the use of the CAT tool HSStudio7_PE. Searching with google did not show any hits! I want to make certain it is a proper tool and to have some inputs from our community about this tool.

Best regards

Hellmut

[Bearbeitet am 2010-01-25 10:57 GMT]

Laurent KRAULAND (X)  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:53
French to German
+ ...
Heartsome Jan 25, 2010

Hi hellmut1956,
this is Heartsome Translation Studio, which can be downloaded from http://www.heartsome.net/EN/downloads.html

This tool works with the file formats listed in the product description page, works internally with a bilingual file in XLIFF and generates target documents in the original format.

It offers a trial period of 30 days, during which it is fully functional. I have been using it as my main TEnT since the 2nd half of 2009.

HTH

PS: a close-to-identical TEnT is Swordfish, from Maxprograms - http://www.maxprograms.com/products/swordfish.html

[Edited at 2010-01-25 11:03 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does anybody know about the CAT tool HSStudio7_PE?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search