Anja Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:32
Member (2010)
English to German
+ ...
Sep 12, 2011

Hello,

I have a potential website translation project from English to Thai. I have not provided Thai translation as a service before and was wondering if there are any specific points I need to be aware of in terms of

a) different varieties of Thai (dialects and signs)
b) implementation of Thai characters on an English website
c) any other aspects

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Anja

PS. Also any full-time Thai translators with 3 years plus experience and interested in website translation projects, please feel free to send me your CV. Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Hinds  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thai? Sep 13, 2011

Looking at your profile there is no indication that you know Thai. If you are outsourcing, then you will have to depend on your Thai translator. That is the person who will have to answer those questions for you. If not, then refuse the job.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Info about English to Thai translation

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search