IDI  Identity Verified
Albania
Local time: 20:32
Member (2013)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Jul 29, 2015

Hello,
Whenever I add language cloud it just gives me this message...Connection to language cloud failed

I use trados 2015 and my connection to internet is fine and my language cloud subscription is active...

anyone resolved this issue yet?

I could not find the fle Cornelia refers in her solution at:https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/language/translationproductivity/f/90/t/4602

Thank you in advance for your response

Selima Ben Chagra
Tunisia
Arabic to French
+ ...
A little late but just in case someone else needs the tip Apr 5, 2016

IDI wrote:

Hello,
Whenever I add language cloud it just gives me this message...Connection to language cloud failed

I use trados 2015 and my connection to internet is fine and my language cloud subscription is active...

anyone resolved this issue yet?

I could not find the fle Cornelia refers in her solution at:https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/language/translationproductivity/f/90/t/4602

Thank you in advance for your response

You need to unhide the files in that last folder. To do that, you just need to go to the properties of the folder (your username) and check that last case (I think it's labelled "hidden").

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

.Connection to language cloud failed

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search