Translation Project Management Tools for Freelancers, Agency or Enterprises
Thread poster: gaonkar

gaonkar
India
Apr 11

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing good.

Can you guys help me by suggesting some good 'Translation Project Management tools' for freelancer, agency or any enterprise level business?

Just a note that, I don't mean 'CAT Tools'.

Regards,
Sachin Gaonkar
Localization Project Management

Direct link Reply with quote

Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:26
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
BaccS! Apr 11

Hi Sachin,

I'd say the leader in cool features and enthusiastic (one-man) team is currently BaccS, which is steadily poaching users from the previous industry standard, TO3000, which grew kind of stale over the years. Although the company behind TO3000 is trying to do something about this, I don't think their latest version (TO3000 3D) is very convincing. That's why I switched from TO3000 to BaccS a while back, and haven't once looked back. The rate at which Eugene (the developer) is adding new features is phenomenal, and many of them are direct requests from his customers. For example, we asked him for Memsource integration, and a few weeks later he added it, and is currently working on perfecting it based on feedback from us and contact with Memsource's management. BaccS also already has very deep integration with many other CAT tools, such as memoQ, SDL Studio, etc.

CAT-tool-integration-in-BaccS

See:

https://www.ibaccs.com/
https://support.ibaccs.com/portal/home (brand new support portal / community forums)

Michael

PS: an added bonus for us Proz members is you can use BaccS for free!

03_dashboard

02_jobs

[Edited at 2018-04-11 20:38 GMT]

gaonkar
India
TOPIC STARTER
BaccS! Apr 18

Hi Michael Beijer,

And that absolutely answers all my queries! Thank you so much for your prompt suggestion.

Happy Localization!

Regards,
Sachin Gaonkar
Localization Project Management

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Project Management Tools for Freelancers, Agency or Enterprises

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search