Research study on challenges in translating marketing materials
Thread poster: KHalonen
Jun 10, 2010

Hello

I'm carrying out a research project on the challenges involved translating market research questionnaires as a part of my Master's degree in Linguistics at King's College London.

I'm looking for translators who have experience of translating market research questionnaires.

The survey only has 7 questions and should last less than 10 minutes. After completing the survey, you can also enter your details into a prize draw to win one of three £10 iTunes vouchers. If you do not want to enter the prize draw, however, your response will be completely anonymous.

Here is a link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9D2VYL8

I would very much appreciate your help!

Kind regards
Katja Halonen-Knight

Direct link Reply with quote

KHalonen
TOPIC STARTER
Still looking for people to take the survey! Jun 14, 2010

Hello

just an update that I'm still interested in hearing from people who have translated market research questionnaires.

thanks
Katja

melindak
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:02
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Done! Jun 30, 2010

Although I hope it wasn't too late...

Good luck Katja!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Research study on challenges in translating marketing materials

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search