Thread poster: CarolinSpain

CarolinSpain
Spain
Local time: 14:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 11, 2010

Hola:

Quería por favor preguntar si al traducir la Apostilla de la Haya hay que entregar o grapar conjuntamente el documento original, en este caso un Certificado de Defunción junto con la Apostilla.

Muchas gracias.

Natalya Sogolovsky  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 15:15
Member (2010)
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
In English please :-) Aug 11, 2010

Hi,
I suppose if you could ask the same question in English I could answer it because I've translated dosens of them. But I'm sorry to say that my Spanish is almost non-existenticon_frown.gif

CarolinSpain
Spain
Local time: 14:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
THANKS! Aug 11, 2010

Hi Natalya!

I just wanted to know if when translating the Apostille (English to Spanish) you have to attach or to staple the original one to the translation. In this case, the Apostille is for a Death Certificate.

Thanks!

Natalya Sogolovsky  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 15:15
Member (2010)
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
Hi Carolin, Aug 11, 2010

it may depend on the rules of the particular country, but as far as I know the apostille (or its copy) as well as the document itself (or its copy) are stapled together with the translation (of the document and that of the Apostille).
Then in Israel they are notarized by a notary and in some countries, I know, the signed declaration of the certified translator is enough.

Regards,
Natalya

Henry Hinds  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apostilla Aug 11, 2010

He traducido bastantes apostillas, siempre acompaño una copia del original rubricada y timbrada (no sólo de la apostilla sino de todo documento). No uso grapas; es un detalle sin relevancia.

Es todo. Jamás ha habido queja.

Ana Resende  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:15
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Working Language in the Forums Aug 12, 2010

Hi CarolinSpain and Henry Hinds, as NataSogo wrote, English is our working language here.
Best,
Ana Resende

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traducción Apostilla de la Haya

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search