How to prepare for exam-sworn translator in English?
Thread poster: xxxMagdalena Ku

xxxMagdalena Ku  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:56
English to Polish
+ ...
Feb 24, 2011

I am going to pass an exam-sworn translator in English and I need a piece of advice. I know that there are many books about law at the market. But I have no idea what is really necessary to succeed in this exam. I am waiting for any suggestions from people who have recently passed this exam in Poland.

Direct link Reply with quote

José Henrique Lamensdorf  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 00:56
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Lepiej zapytać po Polsku Feb 24, 2011

Maybe you'd get more response from asking in Polish, in the Polish forum, if it exists here on Proz. From my Brazilian certification exam experience, the criteria shouldn't be much different among other languages.

Perhaps asking in the smaller Polish Proz-like portal (can't mention its name here)...

Pozdrowienie!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to prepare for exam-sworn translator in English?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 for €415/$495 with free eLearning
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search