Arben Seva  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:37
Member (2003)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Mar 29, 2004

Hi,
I have a document which I have to deliever in PDF format. In Word the document size is A5 as requested but when I create the PDF through Acrobat Distiller by printing it, it comes out in A4. I have searched all the properties but can't find anything usefull. The version of Acrobat is 5.0.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,

Arben

Patricia Fierro, M. Sc.
Patricia Fierro, M. Sc.  Identity Verified
Ecuador
Local time: 14:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
Go to Advance Settings > General Mar 29, 2004

Hi,

I am using Acrobat 6, but I hope you also have these options in Acrobat 5. Anyway, under Advanced Settings > General, there is a default paper size. You can choose inches or centimeters and enter the paper size for A5.

HTH

Rebecca Lowery
Rebecca Lowery  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:37
French to English
Patricia is right Mar 30, 2004

Acrobat 5 is the same. If you need exact measurements for an A5 document they are 148.5 cm x 210 cm (sorry I don't work in inches!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creating a A5 PDF file

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »