How to change fonts in Pagemaker 7,0 but all in once?
Thread poster: Alex Pszczola

Alex Pszczola  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:36
English to Polish
+ ...
Mar 30, 2004

Hello,
Please help.
I have such job:
Got pagemaker files with English fonts (no cE support), I translated it with Story collector and Trados. Client wants me to exchange fonts in files on similar fonts with Central European support. Since these are large files I would like to change all files at once not by hand. Is there any way to do it?
Thanks a lot for any help.

Regards,
Alex Pszczola
EN, RU, CZ >>>> PL

Klaus Herrmann  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:36
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
RTF+editor Mar 30, 2004

Assuming that the "natural" methods (Ctrl-A, stylesheets) can't be used, opening the RTF files in an editor and changing the fonts using search+replace might work.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to change fonts in Pagemaker 7,0 but all in once?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search