Survey regarding machine translation from English to Spanish
Thread poster: Multilizer
Multilizer
Local time: 05:13
Oct 17, 2012

Hello everybody,

We are conducting a survey regarding machine translation quality meant for professional translators with English-Spanish language pair experience. The survey can be completed in around 10 minutes. Participants will be automatically entered into a drawing to win two Amazon gift cards (á 200 USD). If you are interested in participating please click the following link, thanks!

http://bit.ly/SLnGqQ

Direct link Reply with quote

Paula Hernández
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
Amazon? Oct 17, 2012

Is Amazon going into translation now?

Multilizer
Local time: 05:13
TOPIC STARTER
Re: Amazon? Oct 17, 2012

Hello Paula,
no, the survey is conducted by Multilizer, as you can read in the beginning of the survey page.

neilmac  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:13
Spanish to English
+ ...
No anonymity Oct 18, 2012

CAVEAT.
Having just filled in the survey in a burst of altruism, I was miffed to find that I had wasted my time, since I do not wish to supply my email and other details. It should be made clear that respondenst are also obliged to submit their contact details.

FYI, the machine translated texts are pretty duff overall, and the style of the original English also seems rather simple, perhaps aimed at a school-age audience.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Survey regarding machine translation from English to Spanish

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search