Where can i find free German spell check that works for QuarkXpress?
Thread poster: aykon
aykon
aykon  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:57
Spanish to German
+ ...
Oct 1, 2004

dear collegues,
Is there any free download or online spell check for german? i need it for a translation in quarkxpress 6 and only have the english version. I don t really want to copy and paste all the little bits into a spell check programme and back again. is there anything i could run through the whole document? i have a Mac OS.
thank you for your help,
sonja

SysfilterMaker
SysfilterMaker
Germany
Local time: 14:57
Passport or PDF Oct 4, 2004

Hello,

You need the Passport version of QuarkXP to check your documents but it's not free....

QuarkXPress Passport 6
QuarkXPress Passport 6 supports Danish, Dutch, English (International and U.S.), French, German (including Reformed German), Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, and Swiss-German.

or you could convert your QXP documents to pdf and copy all text to your spell check programme ...

Schöne Grüße

Wilhelm
... See more
Hello,

You need the Passport version of QuarkXP to check your documents but it's not free....

QuarkXPress Passport 6
QuarkXPress Passport 6 supports Danish, Dutch, English (International and U.S.), French, German (including Reformed German), Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, and Swiss-German.

or you could convert your QXP documents to pdf and copy all text to your spell check programme ...

Schöne Grüße

Wilhelm Polmann
ECM engineering
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can i find free German spell check that works for QuarkXpress?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »