survey, `the technology impact on translation business`
Thread poster: Kristina Mazonaite
Kristina Mazonaite
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:56
English to Lithuanian
Feb 20, 2014

Dear translators,

I am a student of Languages studies at Leeds Metropolitan University. As part of my degree I am writing a dissertation entitled, `The impact of technology on translation business`. It is just a brief set of 13 questions with multiple choices. It would be extremely helpful to hear translators point of view in regards to the subject. I would be grateful if you could take a moment to answer following questions with link bellow. The questionnaire is confidential and you have the wright to withdraw at any point. Thank you in advance for your participation.

http://bit.ly/NUddco

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

survey, `the technology impact on translation business`

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search