About Volunteer Translation
Thread poster: Bérangère Denizeau

Bérangère Denizeau
France
Local time: 09:58
Italian to French
+ ...
Mar 3

Dear translators who translate or have already translated for free, I need you.

I am currently writing an article that deals with volunteering in the field of translation and what it brings to translators, despite their often busy schedule: the opportunity to partake in causes that are dear to them, to feel "useful", to practice translation as a pleasurable occupation rather than a constraint, etc.
To provide myself with input, I need your testimonials (your identity will remain anonymous) and I would be really grateful if you could answer this short questionnaire (5-10 minutes).
The questions are asked in French but you can also answer them in English, Italian, Spanish or German.

Thank you so much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About Volunteer Translation

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search