New York Review of Books and Atlantic Monthly needed!
Thread poster: Krzysztof Raczkowiak

Krzysztof Raczkowiak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:07
English to Polish
+ ...
May 10, 2007

Hi all,
I am writing a Master Thesis on press translation. Contrarily to what I imagined, the biggest difficulty lies in getting hold of sources rather than actually working on them:(
Should anyone happen to know how I could get those two issues, please let me know. Here's what I need:
Atlantic Monthly, October 2006; New York Review of Books, 2007 (with the article on Turkey and Kurdistan by Christopher de Bellaigue)
I have already checked libraries in Poland.
Unfortunately, I cannot rely on web issues of the aforementioned.
Thanks in advance,
Krzysztof

Direct link Reply with quote

Benno Groeneveld  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:07
English to Dutch
+ ...
Did you try May 11, 2007

contacting the publications directly? They might be willing to support a scientific project. Send them an email from an university account or send them a real (snailmail) letter on university letterhead.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New York Review of Books and Atlantic Monthly needed!

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search