New York Review of Books and Atlantic Monthly needed!
Thread poster: Krzysztof Raczkowiak

Krzysztof Raczkowiak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:09
English to Polish
+ ...
May 10, 2007

Hi all,
I am writing a Master Thesis on press translation. Contrarily to what I imagined, the biggest difficulty lies in getting hold of sources rather than actually working on them:(
Should anyone happen to know how I could get those two issues, please let me know. Here's what I need:
Atlantic Monthly, October 2006; New York Review of Books, 2007 (with the article on Turkey and Kurdistan by Christopher de Bellaigue)
I have already checked libraries in Poland.
Unfortunately, I cannot rely on web issues of the aforementioned.
Thanks in advance,
Krzysztof

Benno Groeneveld  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:09
English to Dutch
+ ...
Did you try May 11, 2007

contacting the publications directly? They might be willing to support a scientific project. Send them an email from an university account or send them a real (snailmail) letter on university letterhead.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New York Review of Books and Atlantic Monthly needed!

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search