Trados: How to change fonts in TagEditor
Thread poster: Hang Nguyen-Padfield
Hang Nguyen-Padfield  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:40
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Feb 19, 2003

I am having problem with changing fonts in TagEditor. Please help. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:40
English to German
+ ...
Please be more specific... Feb 20, 2003

Can you describe your problem in a bit more detail (which version of TagEditor, which font, etc.)?

Hang Nguyen-Padfield  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:40
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Trados Freelance 5.0 Feb 20, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-20 09:21, Lemster wrote:

Can you describe your problem in a bit more detail (which version of TagEditor, which font, etc.)?

Thank you for your email. I am using Trados Freelance 5.0. I want to use the VNI-times font (a Vietnamese font). However, the default font is Arial and I cannot change it. I tried to change font in DTD settings, but it did not work.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:40
English to German
+ ...
Have a look at the help file Feb 20, 2003

Here\'s something I found in the TagEditor help file (I use the 5.0 Team version):

Quote:
If you are working with an Asian or bi-directional language as target language, we do not recommend that you change the default font in TagEditor. Instead, use Translator\'s Workbench to define suitable font translations in the relevant translation memory. This will ensure that TagEditor maps the source to the target font as required.

There\'s a hyperlink in there where you can look up how to set font translations - in the Help file, you find the section under \'DTD Settings - Creating and Editing DTD Settings - 2: Default Formatting\'.

HTH - Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados: How to change fonts in TagEditor

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search