TRADOS training online
Thread poster: Emmanuelle Joachim
Emmanuelle Joachim
United States
Local time: 10:53
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 17, 2008

I just completed a 3 hour online TRADOS training with Proz member Juan Rowda and would like to inform anyone interested that it is well worth it. I received a lot of information and documents for future support. A beginner with TRADOS and a first-timer taking an online course, I found it to be instructive and convinient. To anyone who is hesitating on taking online courses offered by Proz, my recommendation would be not to.

Thank you Juan.

Emmanuelle

Direct link Reply with quote

Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:53
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
Great Apr 17, 2008

Excellent! Thanks for sharing, Emmanuelle.

dorisarraia
Local time: 13:53
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Thank you. Apr 20, 2008

Emmanuelle Joachim wrote:

I just completed a 3 hour online TRADOS training with Proz member Juan Rowda and would like to inform anyone interested that it is well worth it. I received a lot of information and documents for future support. A beginner with TRADOS and a first-timer taking an online course, I found it to be instructive and convinient. To anyone who is hesitating on taking online courses offered by Proz, my recommendation would be not to.

Thank you Juan.

Emmanuelle

BCTRANS  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:53
Spanish to English
+ ...
Good to hear Apr 22, 2008

I've been thinking about doing a course for ages now but keep wondering whether it's worth it/would pay off... So, thank you for your feedback.
B

shelley tan  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:53
English to Chinese
+ ...
EVEN Jun 4, 2008

Even deciding whether or not purchase the proz platinum membership takes me quite a while. Sigh, what a hesitate freelance translator!>_

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS training online

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search