Trados/Multiterm users in Thailand
Thread poster: Bhante Medhayo

Bhante Medhayo
Local time: 02:11
Pali to English
+ ...
Feb 25, 2009

Hello,

I am trying to find my way around with CAT tools and techniques for use with translations of Buddhist texts from Thai and/or Pali into English, and I would be interested in getting in touch with people using CAT tools such as Trados with Thai.

I shall be coming to Thailand on 27th February for one month, and expect to be the first two weeks or so in Bangkok. I wonder whether there might be a Trados user in Bangkok - especially one using Trados for translation from Thai into English - who might be kind enough to show me some of the basics and share some experiences with me? I expect to be staying at Wat Cholprathan Rangsit.

Please see also my post on volunteer translation:
Thai-English translation of Buddhadasa Bhikkhu books

With Metta
Bhante (Phra Ajahn Medhayo)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados/Multiterm users in Thailand

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search