English-Spanish Sociological Terms Bilingual dictionary
Thread poster: JoelAgui
JoelAgui
Local time: 15:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 20, 2009

Hello every one:

I am a new transaltor/interpreter in this community and I have to translate a conference about advanced sociology from English to Spanish. I have don some sociological studies, but in spanish. Would you please help me on this please?

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Local time: 10:31
Chinese to English
Sociological terms help: English:Spanish Apr 20, 2009

Hello Joel Agui

1 Here is an on-line glossary:
http://www.wadsworth.com/sociology_d/special_features/glossary/glossary_content.html

2 Do you have access to Google. You could try a bilingual Google search to find more glossaries and terms.

3 The ProZ site also has KudoZ (for terms help), and the KOG (KudoZ Open Glossary).

4 You can ask in the ProZ Spanish Forum for more advice about ProZ. ProZ also has a glossaries database, called Glosspost.

Lesley

[Edited at 2009-04-20 23:47 GMT]

JoelAgui
Local time: 15:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you Apr 28, 2009

Thanks a lot for your help. This glossary is helping me a lot. I Just have a few weeks to prepare my self for the conferences so, again, thank you very much.

peace.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English-Spanish Sociological Terms Bilingual dictionary

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search