English-Spanish Sociological Terms Bilingual dictionary
Thread poster: JoelAgui
JoelAgui
Local time: 18:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 20, 2009

Hello every one:

I am a new transaltor/interpreter in this community and I have to translate a conference about advanced sociology from English to Spanish. I have don some sociological studies, but in spanish. Would you please help me on this please?

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Local time: 13:50
Chinese to English
Sociological terms help: English:Spanish Apr 20, 2009

Hello Joel Agui

1 Here is an on-line glossary:
http://www.wadsworth.com/sociology_d/special_features/glossary/glossary_content.html

2 Do you have access to Google. You could try a bilingual Google search to find more glossaries and terms.

3 The ProZ site also has KudoZ (for terms help), and the KOG (KudoZ Open Glossary).

4 You can ask in the ProZ Spanish Forum for more advice about ProZ. ProZ also has a glossaries database, called Glosspost.

Lesley

[Edited at 2009-04-20 23:47 GMT]

JoelAgui
Local time: 18:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you Apr 28, 2009

Thanks a lot for your help. This glossary is helping me a lot. I Just have a few weeks to prepare my self for the conferences so, again, thank you very much.

peace.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English-Spanish Sociological Terms Bilingual dictionary

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search