Looking for Feedback on Logoport
Thread poster: Risa Shimizu Barnett
Risa Shimizu Barnett
Local time: 12:49
Japanese to English
+ ...
Sep 22, 2009

Hello all,

I'm looking for some feedback on Logoport. Can you share a little about what you think?

How has it helped you in your own translations? Review tasks?
What features were the most helpful to you?

I very much look forward to your feedback.
Risa

[Edited at 2009-09-23 12:42 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-09-23 12:44 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Harris Couwenberg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:49
English to Dutch
Logoport Sep 24, 2009

As far as I know, Logoport (LP) is a tool developed by Lionbridge and only used by that company as an online version of Trados. You work directly in a server-based translation memory. No real advantages for the translator, in fact because you work online it can be a tad slow sometimes. I use it regularly, so don't hesitate to ask specific questions.

Harris

michelelemieux  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:49
Member (2005)
English to French
+ ...
Activating and de-activating Logoport and Trados templates Oct 9, 2009

Harris,

Since you have worked with Logoport and I presume Trados, I have a question for you. I am looking at the Logoport instruction manual and it says to deactivate the Trados template and activate the Logoport template.

I presume I have to deactivate Logoport and reactivate Trados when I have a Trados project. Does it affect either application at all? I've problems having to reinstall the Trados template, gosh even the whole software before! I would not want to mess anything up now that Trados is working smoothly.

Thanks!
Michele

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Feedback on Logoport

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search