https://www.proz.com/forum/translator_resources/1464-apple_mac_os_glossary_url.html

Apple Mac OS Glossary (URL)
Thread poster: Antonio Costa (X)
Antonio Costa (X)
Antonio Costa (X)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 22, 2002

Hi everbody!

I am looking for a Mac OS glossary (English/Portuguese/Spanish...)similar to the ones available for dowload at Microsoft\'s site.

Does anybody know if this exists? Can you help me to find it? I hane no experience with this Operating System.

Thank you so much.

LinguaVox
LinguaVox
Spain
Local time: 16:16
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
ftp://dev.apple.com/developer/Tool_Chest/Localization_Tools/Apple_Intl_Glossaries/ Feb 23, 2002

You can download the glossaries from the Apple FTP site:

ftp://dev.apple.com/developer/Tool_Chest/Localization_Tools/Apple_Intl_Glossaries/

Hope it helps!

Antonio Costa (X)
Antonio Costa (X)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Apple Mac OS Glossary. Feb 23, 2002

Thank you very much for your king and quick help. It was very useful indeed. I\'ll be pleased to reciprocate whenever you need me.

Thank you once again,

Antonio

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Apple Mac OS Glossary (URL)

Translation news

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »