Need IndonesianEnglish Specialized Bilingual Glossaries: Business/Finance
Thread poster: xxxR.J.Chadwick
xxxR.J.Chadwick
Local time: 19:50
Indonesian to English
+ ...
Mar 4, 2002

Does anyone know of any Indonesian to English (and/or English to Indonesian) glossaries (or dictionaries) of specialized business/finance terms? If so, could I please have publication/ordering details?

Specifically is there anything freely available on the internet?

Or: Failing a published glossary, can anyone give me any tips about finding commonly accepted translation equivalents for current business/finance terminology (e.g. a term like \"hedge funds\")? The obvious way to do it would be to ask a literate, bilingual and language sensitive businessman or financier. But that might not be so easy. Failing that, what can I do?

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-05 10:37 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

Rayindra  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 18:50
English to Indonesian
+ ...
There are few good English-Indonesian dictionary, for Finance, Banking, and Economics. Apr 23, 2002

Hello!

There are some good English-Indonesian dictionary for Finance, Banking and Economics.

However, to stands out as a very accurate translator, one must read the business media practically everyday, because new words are add everyday as well!

Contact me at Rayindra@hotmail.com if you want those dictionaries. Or, why don\'t we create a partnership? You do the English part, I do the Indonesian part!

Cheers,

Anthony

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need IndonesianEnglish Specialized Bilingual Glossaries: Business/Finance

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search