Looking for NACE in English and French
Thread poster: Eva Blanar

Eva Blanar  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 05:45
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Nov 15, 2003

I have a translation job (HUN-FRA), with lots of references to NACE. I have an English version of NACE, but I can't find anywhere a French language version. Could you advise me on that?
Thanks in advance,
Eva

Oops, sorry: NACE is the abbreviation for Nomenclature des activités économiques dans la Communauté Européenne.

[Edited at 2003-11-15 21:27]

hirselina
Italian to Dutch
+ ...
NACE Nov 15, 2003

The classicifiaction is called NACE REV 1
All languages can be found on the following website

http://europa.eu.int/comm/eurostat/ramon/geninfo/geninfo_fr.html#nace

Eva Blanar wrote:

I have a translation job (HUN-FRA), with lots of references to NACE. I have an English version of NACE, but I can't find anywhere a French language version. Could you advise me on that?
Thanks in advance,
Eva

Oops, sorry: NACE is the abbreviation for Nomenclature des activités économiques dans la Communauté Européenne.

[Edited at 2003-11-15 21:27]

Eva Blanar  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 05:45
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! Nov 16, 2003

That's simply perfect. I thought there might be something about it on the EU websites, but I always get lost there... many thanks for your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for NACE in English and French

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search