Spanish Civil Code in English?
Thread poster: marta.mg

marta.mg
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 20, 2003

Hi!

Does anybody know if there is an English version of the Spanish Civil Code? If so, where can I find it? Otherwise, where can I find information (in English) relating to Land Law in Spanish (especially easements)?

I've been asked to translate into English four articles of the Spanish Civil Code, related to Land Law.

Thanks a lot,

Marta

Direct link Reply with quote

Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 05:26
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
No real shortcuts, I'm afraid Nov 20, 2003

Especially where a translation would have nil legal value. There are, however, texts, interpretations and comments on-line. Here's a legal library, to begin with:

http://www.spanishlegalnet.com/Links.htm

peixe
Local time: 05:26
Member (2005)
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
I have two editions of english editions of Spanish civil code, which articles would you translated i Dec 3, 2003

marta.mg wrote:

Hi!

Does anybody know if there is an English version of the Spanish Civil Code? If so, where can I find it? Otherwise, where can I find information (in English) relating to Land Law in Spanish (especially easements)?

I've been asked to translate into English four articles of the Spanish Civil Code, related to Land Law.

Thanks a lot,

Marta

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spanish Civil Code in English?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search