how do I join 'PayPal'?
Thread poster: Mona Helal

Mona Helal  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:48
Arabic to English
+ ...
Nov 26, 2003

I would like to pay for my membership through paypal, but I have never used it before. How can I join?

 

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:48
English to German
+ ...
Check their website before joining Nov 26, 2003

Hi Mona,
Go to www.paypal.com - given that Paypal operates very detailed security procedures, it's worth checking their terms and conditions before joining and sending money.

HTH, Ralf


 

Helen Johnson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:48
Member (2003)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Yes, check the terms and conditions. Nov 26, 2003

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Mona,
Go to www.paypal.com - given that Paypal operates very detailed security procedures, it's worth checking their terms and conditions before joining and sending money.

HTH, Ralf


I've just joined PayPal and opened a Premier account. After a considerable charge was levied on receipt of an amount in GBP sent from the USA, I called them and downgraded to a Personal account. If you intend to recive money as well, be aware that Premier accounts seem to charge for rapid, direct transfers, although this is not (at least immediately) obvious from the information that I read on the website.
Best, Helen


 

Anita Karlson  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:48
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Article about PayPal on my web page Nov 26, 2003

I have an article about PayPal on my homepage if you are intereted in reading more about it. http://www.polartext.com/art4.htm

Anita Karlson Henssler

Mona Helal wrote:

I would like to pay for my membership through paypal, but I have never used it before. How can I join?


[Edited at 2003-11-26 12:20]


 

Mona Helal  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:48
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you everyone for your kind help and assistance Nov 28, 2003

Anita Karlson Henssler wrote:

I have an article about PayPal on my homepage if you are intereted in reading more about it. http://www.polartext.com/art4.htm

Anita Karlson Henssler

Mona Helal wrote:

I would like to pay for my membership through paypal, but I have never used it before. How can I join?


[Edited at 2003-11-26 12:20]


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how do I join 'PayPal'?

Advanced search







BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search