Thread poster: Roxana V. Lamas

Roxana V. Lamas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 2, 2010

Hello,

I have been using Plantronics T10s and T20s for phone interpretation for about 13 years now, but I believe their quality has dropped considerably. I've had to return seven in the last three years and I just discarded another. I would like to find a system that allows me to hear all the parties in three-way calls clearly, and that allows my voice to come through loud and clear on all connections. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Hinds  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
Contact Jun 3, 2010

http://www.proz.com/profile/68476

You might contact Chandler Thompson, profile above. He uses specially developed custom equipment for telephone interpreting, but I do not know if it is available for sale. You'll have to ask him.

Roxana V. Lamas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jun 4, 2010

I appreciate it. Than you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Phone Interpreting Equipment

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search