Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]
Translator rates calculator

This discussion belongs to Translator resources » "Translator rates calculator".
You can see the translator resources page and participate in this discussion from there.

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 09:02
SITE FOUNDER
Never mind, Chakir Nov 16, 2017

Henry Dotterer wrote:

Chakir Mahjoubi wrote:

saaboffice wrote:

Regardless of this issue, it is extremely challenging to get a single job in this site.

I subscribed and was guaranteed to receive translation work or been refunded in full. I kept applying for a year.... No work and no refund.

Did you ask for a refund?

Please disregard my prior post. I see that you have not been a member since 2011. I will contact you directly.

Anastasia Kingsley Kinkusic  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2011)
English
+ ...
Felipe is absolutely right. Sep 10

jferedo wrote:

Never accept proofreading without seeing a sample.

I have accepted proofreading jobs in the past without seeing a sample. Fortunately, only one "bad" job comes to mind - an impossibly poorly translated text (Chinese to English) from a Hong Kong-based vendor who had provided only top quality legal text until this job arrived. It is a good practice, I think, to take a look before accepting.

[Edited at 2019-09-10 06:25 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translator rates calculator

Advanced search

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search