Where can I get SAP Glossaries in german/english/portuguese?
Thread poster: Manuela Brehm
Manuela Brehm
Manuela Brehm
Local time: 13:09
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Jan 19, 2004

Does anyone know where I can get SAP glossaries german/english/portuguese?
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Manuela

Chiara Santoriello
Chiara Santoriello  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:09
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
SAP GLOSSARIES Jan 19, 2004

You can buy a CD with SAP multilingual terminology from SAP web site for Euro 100.

HIT
Chiara

Ahmed Ismail
Ahmed Ismail  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
Couldnot find it! Jan 19, 2004

Chiara Santoriello wrote:

You can buy a CD with SAP multilingual terminology from SAP web site for Euro 100.

HIT
Chiara

Could you please provide the link

thanx

Olivia de Senger
Olivia de Senger  Identity Verified
Germany
English to French
+ ...
multilingual SAP-GLOSSARY Feb 18, 2004

Hi! Does anyone know where I can find a SAP multilingual glossary english-french-spanish?

Someone commented on this forum a CD of SAP multilingual terminology could be ordered from SAP website for 100 euros, but I only saw an english SAP glossary on their website. There also is a german-english one. But IS there a SAP
english-french-spanish glossary? Thanks.

Robschmidt (X)
Robschmidt (X)
English to German
+ ...
Its in several languages. Feb 23, 2004

This CD is in several languages. Its cost is 100 EUR. Had called to find out what it is. The article number of the CD is 50055535. It may be advisable to go to Knowledge shop on the site www.sap.de and enter this number.
The details are available there.

odesenger wrote:

Hi! Does anyone know where I can find a SAP multilingual glossary english-french-spanish?

Someone commented on this forum a CD of SAP multilingual terminology could be ordered from SAP website for 100 euros, but I only saw an english SAP glossary on their website. There also is a german-english one. But IS there a SAP
english-french-spanish glossary? Thanks.

Michael McCain (X)
Michael McCain (X)  Identity Verified
France
Arabic to English
+ ...
The “SAPterm – SAPTerminology Database” CD Apr 5, 2004

++ New SAPterm CD // The “SAPterm – SAPTerminology Database” CD has been updatedand now offers 650,000 main entries in 20languages, in addition to 16,000 defini-tions of key SAP terms in German and Eng-lish. You can order the CD using the mate-rial number 50055535 via the online SAPShop at www.sap.com/shop at a cost of 100euro each.

** You must be an SAP customer to access the site, so, in my
... See more
++ New SAPterm CD // The “SAPterm – SAPTerminology Database” CD has been updatedand now offers 650,000 main entries in 20languages, in addition to 16,000 defini-tions of key SAP terms in German and Eng-lish. You can order the CD using the mate-rial number 50055535 via the online SAPShop at www.sap.com/shop at a cost of 100euro each.

** You must be an SAP customer to access the site, so, in my case, I asked my customer - an SAP user - to order the CD for me. I will write SAP to try to convince them that it is in their best interest to make their multilingual glossary available for free.
Collapse

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:09
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Maybe useful: Jul 15, 2015

http://wordbook.nl/content/SAP_%20Dictionary.xls-(16,000-German,-English,-French,-Italian-and-Spanish-SAP-terms).xlsx<... See more
http://wordbook.nl/content/SAP_%20Dictionary.xls-(16,000-German,-English,-French,-Italian-and-Spanish-SAP-terms).xlsx
http://wordbook.nl/content/sapdict.xls-(25,000-German-to-English-SAP-terms).xlsx

I would love to buy the CD. Anyone have any more info on how to buy it if you're not an SAP customer?

[Edited at 2015-07-15 16:40 GMT]
Collapse

Danik 2014
Danik 2014
Brazil
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Thanks, Michael! Jul 16, 2015

For the links of the glosses!:))

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I get SAP Glossaries in german/english/portuguese?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »